- Compliant with PCI 2.3
- The board fits in both 3.3V PCI-X and 3.3V and 5V PCI busses
- Fully software compatible with the discontinued PCIcan II boards
- On-board 16-bit microcontroller
- Dimensions 120 x 95 mm (approx. 4.5 x 4 in.)
- Communicates with the PC through a fast DPRAM
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation - no switches.
- CAN Controller: Renesas M16C
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active)
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits, supports bit rates up to 1 Mbit/s
- Industry-standard 9-pin D-SUB connectors
- Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102
- CAN oscillator frequency: 16 MHz
- Galvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver
- The Kvaser PCIcanx II family boards can optionally be delivered with exchangeable CAN drivers, supporting e.g. single-wire CAN.