- Simulates vehicle ECU and generates all SAEJ1979 compliant protocol’s OBD-II diagnostic data:
- More than 50 sets of OBD-II Live Data diagnostic parameters, including vehicle speed, engine RPM, cooler temperature, oxygen sensor voltage, throttle position sensor, etc.
- All data can be displayed by the graphic interface using the software of OBDsim Master on PC.
- Simulates vehicle ECU and generates all SAEJ2012 compliant protocol’s OBD-II DTC data:
- More than 5000 sets of standard OBD-II DTC including vehicle body, chassis, power transform unit, network, …etc.
- Stored and Pending DTC for each data can set individually.
- All trouble codes can be displayed in graphics using OBDsim Master software on PC, with maximum 5 of Stored or Pending DTC.
- Trouble code numbers can be displayed on the LCD indicator lights, which also has the MIL indicator function.
- Simulates vehicle ECU, and performs Mode 01 to Mode 4 of SAEJ1979 protocol:
- Mode 01: Current OBD-II Live Data acquisition
- Mode 02: Freeze OBD-II data acquisition (each DTC can generate 1 freeze OBD-II data, it includes coolant temperature, intake air temperature, intake air pressure, timing advance, fuel system status, throttle position, calculated engine load value, engine RPM, vehicle speed, A/F value).
- Mode 03: Obtain Stored or Pending DTC.
- Mode 04: Clear DTC
- Supports ISO 15765-4 (CAN 250/500kbps, 11/29 bit) OBDII protocol.
- Standard OBD-II 16-pin female connector or SAE J1962 compliant.
- Provides standard OBD-II data interpretation for SAE J1978.
- More than 50 live data can be displayed, all data can also be set and playback.
- OBD-II diagnostic data and TC can be updated using OBDsim Master software.
- Generates SAE J2012 compliant OBD-II DTCs, more than 5000 DTCs can be simulated including stored DTCs, pending DTCs.
- Freeze frame data can be generated when stored DTC s done.
- The OBD live data and the PID of DTC as well as its definition is extendable by the Master software.
- OBDsim-680C Ultra
Professional OBD-II Simulator
(with LCD indicator lights)
- 100-240V/12V/2A power adapter
- USB cable
- D-Sub 9-pin cable (F to M)
- OBDsim Master software and standard OBD-II interpretation
- User’s guide
- 1 year warranty under normal operation (no artificial damage)