Part No: MPXEL-AL-PG-SP-ISO1-Cluster
In-System (ISP) Programmer
- Field proven industrial usage for volume in-system programming (ISP).
- Ability to program concurrently (reduces programming time).
- Fastest in-system programmer in the industry with a built-in ARM9 32Bit RISC MCU processor.
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V
- CE and ROHS Compliant
- High programming speed selectable: Adapt to cable length and load feature for target board.
- Supports online (USB2.0 high-speed) and offline mode simultaneously.
- Supports all common ISP protocol (i.e. I2C, SPI, UART, BDM, MW, JTAG, CAN, RS232).
- Contains Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) interface for automated operation.
- Built-in overcurrent protection function.
- Field proven for R&D, mass production and individual in-system programming projects.
- The programmer operates in either PC hosted mode or stand-alone mode.
- Under PC hosted mode, a PC controls the programmer via a high-speed USB2.0 connection for device programming.
- Under stand-alone mode, the user controls the programmer via a build-in LCD screen and keypad.
- A SD card stores project files.
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32/64 bit)
- Includes the following advanced and powerful software functions:
- The Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step.
- Password protection provides security for project files and production volume control.
- The Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial number generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- A Log file provides quality tracking.
- CE and RoHS Compliant
Hardware & Eelectrical Specifications
- Supports all common ISP protocol (i.e. I2C, SPI, UART, BDM, MW, JTAG, CAN, RS232). Contact Xeltek for more details
- Provides VDD (0.5A) output line and VPP(0.2A)
- Operating Temperature 10-50ºC
- ESD protection - I/O level is adjusted via SuperProIS01 software (1.5V ~ 4V)
- Online software operates the programmer and manages offline project via USB2.0
- When operated offline, operations are shown through the built-in LCD screen, keypad and LED status indicator.
- Project files could be stored using a removable SD card (Max. 4GB)
- The ATE interface allows operating and controlling the programmer through external signals. There are six project selection lines (SEL0 - SEL5), two command input lines (START and STOP) and three status output lines (PASS, FAIL and BUSY). External signals are isolated from the system from optocouplers
- 12V DC / 2A system external power input
- One SuperPro IS01 programmer
- One ISP cable, type A (supports interfaces other than CAN and RS232)
- One connecting cable for USB interface
- One power adapter (output DC 12V)
- Installation software, one CD-ROM disc
- One user registration form