Communication Interface PCMCIA
The Communication Interface as a Master on the PROFIBUS network exchanges
independently the data between the devices on the bus and the internal
process image. The process image is held in the dual-port memory and the
application can access the data directly.
The configuration is carried out with the aid of our System Configurator
SyCon® or directly from the application program. It is stored in the device
and is available immediately at the start time.
The Slave devices are configured by the Master via the PROFIBUS network.
With it only the relevant data in the process image is passed to or is taken
from the application.
Facts at a glance:
- Execution of the PROFIBUS protocol stack without
load of the PC
- Direct access to the process data in the
- Easy diagnostic via LED status display
- Configuration data is stored in internal FLASH
- Graphic System Configurator with unified ‘look
and feel’ for all fieldbus systems
- Identical ’easy-to-use’ application interface on
all Communication Interfaces
- Device driver for Windows® and Linux included
- OPC server available
Appropriate support and product
Manuals and notes
information about the product group PCMCIA