PLIN-Slave - Test Slave for the LIN Bus with Various I/Os
Part No: MPPK-LIN-Training-LIN-Test-Slave
The PLIN-Slave is an evaluation board with an interface for a LIN 2.0 bus. The device also has comprehensive I/O functionality, which is accessible through control and display elements.
The device is used in development and education, for example, for testing purposes or as a teaching aid for handling the LIN protocol.
- 1 LIN bus (v2.0), 19200 Baud
- Based on Melexis MLX80103
- 5 digital inputs (low-active), already occupied
- 3 analog inputs, measuring range unipolar 0 - 18 V, resolution 10 bit, already occupied
- 4 digital outputs (low-active), 500 mA each
- 4 digital outputs (high-active), 500 mA each
- Supply voltage from 7 to 18 V
- Extended operatingTemperature range: from -40 - +85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
Scope of supply
- PLIN-Slave including mating connectors
- Manual in PDF format
Customer-specific available models upon request.