Part No: MPPK-CAN-Training-Serial-Bus-Simulator
Data Stream Generator for Serial Bus Protocols
The Serial Bus Simulator (SBS) generates data traffic on the CAN, LIN, V24, I2C and SPI bus systems to validate hardware and display the relevant protocol structures.
SBS could be used, for example, in measurement technology for protocol analysis or for educational purposes for demonstrating digital message transfer.
- Switchable data frame transmission
- Systematic generation of faulty data frames
- Generation of variable analog voltage for display purposes (e.g. trigger)
- Transmission at two different bit rates per bus system
- Special connection strip for oscilloscope scanner heads
- 4 mm lab socket for ground connection
- Ergonomic console casing
- Voltage supply via USB
- Operating temperature range from 0 to 70 °C (32 to 158 °F)
- Serial Bus Simulator with 1.5 m USB cable
- Manual in PDF format
Customer-specific available models on request.