Part No: MPXEL-AL-PG-SP-7500
Advanced Universal LAN Programmer
- High programming speed for large eMMC devices
- Supports Intel LR1 and LR2 eMMC modules (up to 64 GB)
- Powerful new algorithm to program up to four chips simultaneously
- Customized 4-socket gang adapter + Programming algorithm(Optional)
- Higher reliability with a new generation of pin-driver technology
- New generation of pin-driver technology ensures higher reliability
- CE and RoHS Compliant
- Programming capacity of a production programmer with the cost of an ordinary parallel model.
- Three operating modes:
- PC mode via USB2.0 port and PC communication.
- Local Area Network (LAN) mode for access to LAN local or remote control
- One or more units may be controlled by an operator for gang / cluster operation for volume programming. (Optional)
- One unit may be shared by multiple users in a lab environment. (Optional)
- A unit on the factory floor may be controlled remotely.
- Stand-Alone mode (no PC required): Operates via built-in keyboard, LCD display and removable memory (standard SD card).
Setup is flexible and simple to expand (1-15 units) for large volume production on the factory floor. Projects files (limited only by SD card capacity limit) are created online and downloaded into the SD card.
Revolutionary LAN mode completely changed current stand-alone work station operation:
- Project-setting, task-exchanging, and software-updating are done on one server
- Real-time quality-monitoring and statistics recording
- Records for human errors are available (i.e. empty burning)
- Ability to save burned files in local or remote server for data security
- 144-pin Universal driver
- For standard NOR/NAND FLASH devices and serial EEPROM/FLASH
- Four chips can be programmed simultaneously (depends on device type and package)
- As of March 2015, over 90,000 devices are supported in the SuperPro 7500 library. Adapters do not need DIP lock sockets to transfer, resulting in more reliable connections.
- Powerful NAND FLASH platform library and exclusive solution for specific cases. Supports dozens of popular NAND FLASH platforms. Quick customization for specific requirements available.
- Built with 144 universal pin-driver. Universal adaptors are available for various packages.
- The ninth generation of pin-driver technology supplies cleaner signals, wider voltage range, more accurate and higher clock frequency, supports devices with Vcc from 1.2V to 5V.
- Chip security mechanism with built-in voltage self-correcting circuit to ensure the voltage is within a preset range.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for chip and programmer hardware.
- Powerful, yet user-friendly software features streamline operations, improve efficiency, and reduce user mistakes during programming operations.
- Quick free technical and new device support
- Compatible with WINDOWS XP/Vista/Win7/Win8
Hardware & Eelectrical Specifications
- Devices Supported: EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR & NAND), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU, etc...
- Package: DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP, ...
- PC interface: USB2.0 (High speed)
- Stand-alone memory: Compact FLASH Card
- Power supply: AC Adapter: Input AC 90V- 250V; Output: 12V/1.5A; Power:15W
- Main unit: Dimensions 184(L) * 160(W) * 78(h) mm; Weight 1.8 lbs (0.8 Kg)
- Package: Dimensions 310(L) * 250(W) * 145(H) mm; Weight 3.6 lbs (1.65 Kg)
- SuperPro 7000 Programmer
- GX0001 DIP48 Adapter
- AC adapter
- Software CD
- USB Cable