CAN, LIN, ISO11898-2/3, USB to CAN, PCI to CAN, PC104 to CAN, UART to CAN, PCI Express to CAN, LIN to CAN, ISA to CAN, J1587, K-Line, SWC, J1850, CAN Development Kit
Kvaser PCIcanx II is a high-performance CAN interface with an on board microcontroller.
It is designed for the PCI-X as well as the PCI bus.
Part No: MPKV-CAN-PCI2C-canx-II-HS, MPKV-CAN-PCI2C-canx-II-HS/HS
Kvaser PCIcanx II is a high-performance CAN/PCI interface board and comprises two members:
PCIcanx II HS (1 channel) & PCIcanx II HS/HS (2-channel):
Kvaser PCIcanx II HS is delivered with a free of charge low profile bracket.
The Kvaser PCIcanx II boards fits in
both PCI-X and PCI bus systems. Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers to protect the hardware.
- Compliant with PCI 2.3
- The board fits in both 3.3V PCI-X and 3.3V and 5V PCI busses
- Fully software compatible with the discontinued PCIcan II boards
- On-board 16-bit microcontroller
- Dimensions 120 x 95 mm (approx. 4.5 x 4 in.)
- Communicates with the PC through a fast DPRAM
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation - no switches
- CAN Controller: Renesas M16C
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active)
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits, supports bit rates up to 1 Mbit/s
- Industry-standard 9-pin D-SUB connectors
- Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102
- CAN oscillator frequency: 16 MHz
- Galvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver
- The Kvaser PCIcanx II family boards can optionally be delivered with exchangeable CAN drivers, supporting e.g. single-wire CAN.
|Error frame generation
|Error frame detection
|On board buffer
|Maximum message rate, send
|Maximum message rate, receive
||Win Vista, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP
||Kvaser PCIcanx II HS: 120x65x20 mm (4.7x2.6x0.8in.)
Kvaser PCIcanx II HS/HS: 120x95x20 mm (4.7x3.7x0.8in.)
Kvaser PCIcanx II HS (No. 73-03130-00344-6)
Kvaser PCIcanx II HS/HS (No. 73-03130-00343-9)