The USBcan II can be ordered with two high-speed channels, with one high-speed and one low-speed or with one-high speed and one single-wire CAN.
- Kvaser USBcan II is a fl exible way of communicate with the CAN bus through a desktop PC or laptop.
- The USBcan II device is a USB 1.1 device. It also works with USB 2.0 in full-speed mode, i.e. 12 Mbit/s.
- It contains the powerful M16C microcontroller from Mitsubishi with two built-in CAN controllers.
- It handles CAN messages with 11 bit (CAN 2.0A) as well as 29 bit (CAN 2.0B) identifiers.
- Remote frames can be sent and received without restrictions.
- USBcan II can detect and generate error frames on the CAN bus.