PN1, the first handheld PROFINET cable tester, is an essential tool to
verify the condition of the PROFINET cable after assembly and installation.
The PN1 is a robust tester which has been especially designed for PROFINET
and suitable for industrial environments. With just 1 key-press, the test
result is directly displayed and continuously updated.
If a cable does not pass a test, the result is clearly displayed, indicating
what the problem is and which wires/pins are affected. This product does not
require special skills. It is easy to use and gives the technician quick and
understandable feedback about the quality of the wiring. It can also be
utilized on all other Ethernet networks with 4-wire and 8-wire shielded
- Suitable for 4- and 8-wire PROFINET and regular Ethernet cables (CAT6,
CAT-5E, CAT-5, CAT-4, CAT-3).
- Suitable for straight and 90° metal or plastic PROFINET plugs.
- Tests cable shielding!
- Detects short circuits, wire breaks, swaps, miswiring and split pairs.
- Large LCD clearly indicates the test results.
- 150 hours on one 9 V battery (not included).
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C.
- Just 1-key-press to start continuous testing.
- It can also test telephone and coax cable.