<html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Language" content="zh-tw"> <meta
name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0"> <meta name="ProgId"
content="FrontPage.Editor.Document"> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type"
content="text/html; charset=big5"> <title
Fully configured USB 2.0
oscilloscope - 14 bit 100 MSa/s, 2
analog channels, 8 digital inputs, External
Trigger, 8M samples storage for each of the 2 analog and 8 digital
channels, CS700 Signal Generator (0-10MHz, Sine, Square, Triangle).
Complete with the CS300 application software, 2 x CS1001 and CS1004/5
probe sets. The front panel ground is continuous via the USB ground to
CS328A is a USB connected, PC hosted oscilloscope
and spectrum analyser with PC based application software.
CS328A is a USB 2.0 mixed
signal PC oscilloscope which brings benefits to the user that are
unavailable from traditional stand-alone oscilloscopes.
Its innovative approach delivers an unbeatable combination of affordability,
ease of use and documentation of test results with the simple 〝Copy and
Key features include...
- 2 by 10, 12 or 14 bit analog channels - 100
- USB 2.0 Interface to the PC
- 8 digital inputs - 100 MSa/s
- Huge 4/8M Samples storage per channel - up
to 32Mbytes in total
- Highly flexible mixed signal triggering
- View small ac signals superimposed on large
dc or ac offset
- Windows application software XP & Vista, 32
- Simple Copy and Paste into other
applications such as Word, Excel
- Oscilloscope and Spectrum analyzer displays
- Self calibration
- Upgradeable firmware
- CE approved
- Includes all probes, cables, power supply,
software and manual
CS328A Acquisition Unit
- Two 10, 12 or 14 bit analog channels
sampling simultaneously at 100 MSa/sec. AC or DC coupled.
- USB 2.0 Interface to the PC or 10/100Mbit
ethernet, depending on option
- Gain automatically set from 20mV full scale
to 800V full scale by choosing graph view and probe switch setting.
- Offset automatically set to correspond to
the selected amplitude axis view. As an example a graph with
amplitude axis of 2.40 to 2.42V automatically chooses a 20mV range
offset by +2.40V - good for looking at small signals in single
supply op-amp applications.
- Analog triggering of the waveform in view
with a resolution of 1% of the display height. The analog trigger
may optionally be conditioned with a low pass, high pass or noise
- One external trigger, threshold adjustable
from 0 to ±20V in 40 mV increments.
- Eight digital inputs sampling at 100 MSa/sec,
threshold adjustable from 0 to 8 V in 10 mV increments.
- A hardware trigger system based on a rising
or falling edge on any input signal, optionally qualified by a user
determined digital input combination and a minimum or maximum
- A rear panel I/O connector with a 100 Mbit/sec
bi-directional LVDS/RS422 link, and three RS422 outputs defaulting
to sampling started, trigger received and sampling stopped.
- Each channel (two analog, ext trigger and
eight digital) includes 4 or 8M samples of storage, providing up to
40 ms of simultaneous storage for each channel, with 10 ns
- The sample storage may be allocated as
between 2 to 3000 frames varying in size from 4M to 2000 samples.
These may be used as a history store for reviewing previously
captured signals, or to capture up to 3000 trigger events with a
minimal inter-frame delay, while maintaining time relative to the
first trigger for all succeeding frames.
- 20 MHz 5th order Anti-alias filter for
improved Spectrum Analysis performance.
- Triggered LED and Power LED on the front
- Input power range from 6 ~ 12V, 6W provided
by a universal mains adaptor.
- Low jitter (1 ps rms) sampling clock for 70
dB spurious free dynamic range.
- Self calibration to ensure DC performance
specifications are met.
- Enclosure size: 153 x 195 x 35 mm.
CS300 Application Software
- Separate, freely moveable and resizable
windows to display the signal, a zoomed signal view, and the
frequency spectrum of the signal, and control panel.
- The zoomed signal view optionally tracks
the signal view cursor.
- Spectrum analysis with a variety of
conditioning windows and display in log or linear format.
- Each signal window includes a
time/amplitude tracer, and two markers for comparison purposes.
Colours are user definable.
- Signal averaging (exponential, block and
peak hold) and low pass filtering.
- Signal measurement, including Peak to Peak,
RMS, DC, pulse width, period and frequency.
- Copy and Paste graphic or data to other
- Save and Open from disk.
- User defined units, signal names and
scaling (offset and gain).
- Text annotation of each graph.
CS328A Equipment List
The following equipment is included with the
- 1 x CS328A Oscilloscope Acquisition Unit
- 1 x Power Supply Unit and lead
- 2 x CS1001 1x/10x 150MHz probe kit
- 1 x CS1004/CS1005 8 bit 100MHz digital input
pods including probes
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x CS300 Application Software CD
- 1 x CS328A User Manual