Part No: MPLIP-LIN-Tools-BABY-LIN-RM-II
Baby-LIN-RM-II (8000839) - a combined LIN- and CAN-Bus simulator with digital Inputs and outputs Rail mountable LIN and CAN bus simulation device with digital inputs and outputs (8in/4out).
A simple and economic solution to add a CAN or LIN-interface to your PLC.
Perfect to upgrade existing test equipment.
Thanks to the new enhanced macro feature in SDF V.3, many applications can be implemented without using a PLC.
This keeps your budget low and your boss happy!
LIN- and CAN bus controller for the DIN rail
- Supports the LIN bus versions 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2
- Support for CAN High-Speed and CAN Low-Speed busses.
- Digital inputs and outputs (8 In, 4 Out) allow control of a LIN or CAN device by PLC.
- In addition, the unit has 2 buttons, each button can be assigned to any bus command.
- In a few minutes you can configure a complete LIN or CAN bus control via digital inputs from a LDF or DBC file.
- Output states can be controlled by bus signal values .
- Ideal for retrofitting and modernization of test beds for new control units with LIN or CAN bus interface.
- Compact module for DIN rail mounting. 75 x 132 x 38mm (H x B x T).
- Galvanical isolated LIN and CAN-bus interface to avoid problems in noisy environment.
- Supply about 8 to 34 V DC voltage (typically 24 volts).
- LINWorks PC-software for Windows and Linux. Use one program for all Baby-LIN models!
- The device is available in different configuration levels.The basic unit already includes all hardware interfaces and software support for LIN communication (SDF v.2.x files).
- Expandable bei unlock codes to support SDF-V3 LIN functions, as well as support for the two CAN interfaces.