Part No: MPLIP-LIN-Tools-Baby-LIN-II
Small but powerful system to control a LIN bus via USB. Simulates LIN master or LIN slave nodes. Isolated LIN interface avoids problems in noisy environments.
The device also supports stand-alone operation without a PC. So a durability test sequence can be defined as a macro and start automatically on connection to the LIN bus, completely without PC.
- LIN-Bus controller for restbus simulation, ECU test, automated testsystems, software development and many other applications.
- Can be used via USB with a PC or as a stand-alone device.
- Supports LIN Bus versions 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2.
- Galvanically isolated LIN bus interface allows for troublefree operation wth PC.
- Simulated LIN master and/or LIN slave nodes.
- Realtime access on signal and frame data (read/write).
- Monitor operation with timestamp recording.
- Support for DTL (Diagnostic Transport Layer).
- Board voltage of 8 - 28V.
- Support des DTL (Diagnostic Transport Layer).
- LINWorks application suite includes LDF-editor, session configurator and full customizable user interface.
- Control LIN-bus from your pc application via DLL.
- (sample code available for C#, Visual C, Visual Basic and LabView)
- Target applications are bus simulation, ECU test, automatic testsystems, demonstration objects and a lot more...
- Ultra compact. Dimensions: 85 x 45mm (H x B).
- Tested with WINXP, VISTA, WIN7 (32/64 Bit) and WIN8 (32/64 Bit)
- Linux version available.