|Comunication bridge for
RS232/USB to CAN bridge enables communication
between two or more devices that use different communication interfaces
(RS232 or USB in one device, and CAN in the other).
The software acts as a bridge and interpreter between the devices.
The software is able to operate in the
iCM4011 communication module and is compatible with standards
for CAN messages established in the CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B standards.
- Sending and receiving CAN messages in ASCII
- Compatible with CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B.
- Communication speeds available:
- RS232/USB interface: set at 115200bps.
- CAN interface: 10, 20, 50, 125, 250, 500 or
1000Kbps can be set using ASCII commands.
- Configurable CAN communication parameters:
- Standard (11-bit identifier) or extended mode
- Transmission speed.
- Full report of communication errors obtained.
RS232/USB to CAN bridge user’s guide