Fully configured USB 2.0
oscilloscope - 14 bit 100 MSa/s, 2
analog channels, 8 digital inputs, External
Trigger, 8M samples storage for each of the 2 analog and 8 digital
channels, CS700 Signal Generator (0-10MHz, Sine, Square, Triangle).
Complete with the CS300 application software, 2 x CS1001 and CS1004/5
probe sets. The front panel ground is continuous via the USB ground to
CS328A is a USB connected, PC hosted oscilloscope
and spectrum analyser with PC based application software.
The Cleverscope CS328A is a USB 2.0 mixed
signal PC oscilloscope which brings benefits to the user that are
unavailable from traditional stand-alone oscilloscopes.
Its innovative approach delivers an unbeatable combination of affordability,
ease of use and documentation of test results with the simple 〝Copy and
Key features include...
- 2 by 14 bit analog channels - 100 MSa/s
- USB 2.0 Interface to the PC
- 8 digital inputs - 100 MSa/s
- Huge 8M Samples storage per channel - up to
32Mbytes in total
- Highly flexible mixed signal triggering
- View small ac signals superimposed on large
dc or ac offset
- Windows application software XP & Vista, 32
- Simple Copy and Paste into other applications
such as Word, Excel
- Oscilloscope and Spectrum analyzer displays
- Self calibration
- Upgradeable firmware
- CE approved
- Includes all probes, cables, power supply,
software and manual
CS328A Acquisition Unit
- Two 14 bit analog channels sampling
simultaneously at 100 MSa/sec. AC or DC coupled.
- USB 2.0 Interface to the PC
- Gain automatically set from 20mV full
scale to 800V full scale by choosing graph view and probe switch
- Offset automatically set to correspond to
the selected amplitude axis view. As an example a graph with
amplitude axis of 2.40 to 2.42V automatically chooses a 20mV range
offset by +2.40V - good for looking at small signals in single
supply op-amp applications.
- Analog triggering of the waveform in view
with a resolution of 1% of the display height. The analog trigger
may optionally be conditioned with a low pass, high pass or noise
- One external trigger, threshold
adjustable from 0 to ±20V in 40 mV increments.
- Eight digital inputs sampling at 100 MSa/sec,
threshold adjustable from 0 to 8 V in 10 mV increments.
- A hardware trigger system based on a
rising or falling edge on any input signal, optionally qualified
by a user determined digital input combination and a minimum or
maximum trigger duration.
- A rear panel I/O connector with a 100
Mbit/sec bi-directional LVDS/RS422 link, and three RS422 outputs
defaulting to sampling started, trigger received and sampling
- Each channel (two analog, ext trigger and
eight digital) includes 8M samples of storage, providing 40 ms of
simultaneous storage for each channel, with 10 ns resolution.
- The sample storage may be allocated as
between 2 to 3000 frames varying in size from 4M to 2000 samples.
These may be used as a history store for reviewing previously
captured signals, or to capture up to 3000 trigger events with a
minimal inter-frame delay, while maintaining time relative to the
first trigger for all succeeding frames.
- 20 MHz 5th order Anti-alias filter for
improved Spectrum Analysis performance.
- CS700A Signal generator.
- Triggered LED and Power LED on the front
- Input power range from 6 ~ 12V, 6W
provided by a universal mains adaptor.
- Low jitter (1 ps rms) sampling clock for
70 dB spurious free dynamic range.
- Self calibration to ensure DC performance
specifications are met.
- Enclosure size: 153 x 195 x 35 mm.
The CS700A Signal generator generates sine,
square and triangle output waveforms. The amplitude may be varied
between 0 and 5V pk-pk, in 10mV steps. The offset maybe varied from –4
to +4V in 10 mV steps. The generator can be FSK and PSK modulated, and
Frequency swept. The sweep may be synchronized with the Spectrum
Analyser to carry out transfer response measurement. Two of the digital
inputs may be allocated to switch between either of the two frequencies
or two phases.
CS300 Application Software
- Separate, freely moveable and resizable
windows to display the signal, a zoomed signal view, and the frequency
spectrum of the signal, and control panel.
- The zoomed signal view optionally tracks the
signal view cursor.
- Spectrum analysis with a variety of
conditioning windows and display in log or linear format.
- Each signal window includes a time/amplitude
tracer, and two markers for comparison purposes. Colours are user
- Signal averaging (exponential, block and peak
hold) and low pass filtering.
- Signal measurement, including Peak to Peak,
RMS, DC, pulse width, period and frequency.
- Copy and Paste graphic or data to other
- Save and Open from disk.
- User defined units, signal names and scaling
(offset and gain).
- Text annotation of each graph.
CS328A Equipment List
The following equipment is included with the
- 1 x CS328A Oscilloscope Acquisition Unit
- 1 x Power Supply Unit and lead
- 2 x CS1001 1x/10x 150MHz probe kit
- 1 x CS1004/CS1005 8 bit 100MHz digital input
pods including probes
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x CS300 Application Software CD
- 1 x CS328A User Manual