OPC UA C++ Server and Client Development Toolkits for Windows
(Detailed order please see the "Order Information" below)
Fast development of OPC UA Servers and Clients for Windows with C++
The OPC UA C++ Development Toolkits enable the fast integration of OPC Unified Architecture (UA) connectivity capabilities in Windows-based automation applications. It consists of a comprehensive set of libraries featuring a simple and documented programming interface, relevant example applicationsas well as test and simulation tools, allowing short time-to-market of OPC UA-enabled programs.
Easy To Use Integration Interface - Faster Time-to- Market and Time-to-Revenue
- Development of OPC UA Servers and Clients for integrating OPC UA interfaces in Windows-based automation equipment
- Optimized Application Programming Interface (API) and easy to understand documentation
- Complementary how-to example applications, step by step tutorials, complex test and simulation clients and servers for a lean getting started with OPC UA development
- Applicable for time-critical control tasks as well as for complex automation projects
Proven Performance from Market Leader
- Access to more than 15 years of expertise in the OPC development toolkit business
- Technology incorporated in Softing’s state-of-the-art OPC Servers and Middleware products
- Efficient development of OPC UA Servers and Clients for moving data and information from factory floor to enterprise level.
Complete Solution for All Customer Requirements
- Comprehensive set of building blocks offering encapsulated and easy-to-use functionality required for implementing OPC UA Servers and Clients
- Wide range of functionality, including Extended Security, Data Access, Complex Data, Eventing and Historical Access in C++ for Windows
- Integrated security concepts allowing safe remote data transfer actively addressing modern security threats
Reduced Total Technology Cost of Ownership (Development, Maintenance)
- OPC – Right out of the box – Up-to-date with OPC specifications
- Saving of up to two years of development effort, considerably reducing time-to-market
- Very fast way to 100% OPC compliance and proven interoperability
||OPC Unified Architecture V1.02
||OPC UA Cient, OPC UA Server
|OPC UA Client Profiles
||Core Characteristics, Data Access, Complex Data, Base Eventing, Methods, Audit, Historical Access, Alarms and Conditions, Query, Redundancy
OPC UA Server Profiles
|Core Characteristics, Data Access, Complex Data, Base Eventing, Methods, Audit, Historical Access, Alarms and Conditions
|OPC UA Transport
||OPC UA TCP Transport, UA Binary Encoding, UA Secure Conversation
|OPC UA Security
Security policy: Basic256/Basic128Rsa15/none, authentication: anonymous/user name and password/user certificate
Full compliance to OPC UA 1.02 specification
|OPC UA Modelling
||Model compiler as helper tool for address space configuration for OPC UA Servers
|OPC Backwards Compatibility
||OPC UA Client Gateway Extension enables OPC UA Clients, developed with Softing OPC UA Toolkits, to access any OPC Classic DA Servers.
OPC UA Server Gateway Extension enables OPC UA Servers developed with Softing OPC UA Toolkits to be accessed by OPC Classic DA Clients.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (x86 und x64)
|Development Operating Systems*
Windows 7 (32 Bit and 64 Bit), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit and 64 Bit), Windows Server 2008 RS2, Windows Server 2012
|Target Operating Systems*
||Windows 7 (32 Bit and 64 Bit), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit and 64 Bit), Windows Server 2008 RS2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Embedded
|Compliance / Certification
||OPC Foundation certification for Server, regularly tested at OPC Foundation interoperability workshops, test with OPC Foundation compliance test tool
||Comprehensive programming examples and tutorials, complex test and simulation OPC UA Server and Client applications, generic technology test and demonstration Client and Server tools
Applications integrating licensed toolkit libraries can be deployed in unlimited number of copies.
*Please contact us for requests of different compilers or operating system variants.
||OPC UA C++ Client Development Toolkit for Windows, single seat developer license, binary version
||OPC UA C++ Server Development Toolkit for Windows, single seat developer license, binary version
||OPC UA C++ Client Development Toolkit for Windows, single seat developer license, source code version
|OPC UA C++ Server Development Toolkit for Windows, single seat developer license, source code version
||OPC UA Client Gateway Extension for OPC UA Client Development Toolkits, single seat developer license, binary version
OPC UA Server Gateway Extension for OPC UA Server Development Toolkits, single seat developer license, binary version
||Site License extension for OPC Development Toolkits
||OPC UA C++ Development Toolkits, maintenance and support contract
||OPC Toolkit integration services
- Installation package on the Softing OPC Toolkits DVD-ROM.
- (Optional) Installation package available for download.
- Online help in English in CHM format as part of the installation package.