Part No.: MPBP-I2C-SPI-Log-Storm
USB Logic Analyzer + High Speed Data Logger + I²C / SPI Analyzer
LOG Storm is a high-speed digital data logger used for digital bus and embedded system digital lines sampling and observation. Its data filtering and extended PC storage capabilities makes it especially well-suited for extracting specific traffic from microcontroller bus long periods of observation of digital embedded systems.
LOG Storm is delivered with LOG Storm Studio(TM) control software with graphical user interface and direct C/C++ DLL access.
- High-speed digital data logger
- 1 to 20 bits parallel sampling
- 98 kHz to 100 MHz sampling frequency
- 8 MS internal memory buffer
- Advanced hardware data storage qualification / data filtering capability
- Continuous streaming to PC through USB, enabling gigabytes of data storage on PC
- Zero latency (hardware) trigger rearm
- High-speed USB 2.0 host interface
- USB-powered and controlled
- Selectable internal (USB bus) or external power supply for I/Os voltages
- System interface operating from +1.25 V to +3.3V
- Selectable internal / external reference clock sampling
- Delivered with LOG Storm Studio(TM) software including: documentation, drivers and host control software (MS-Windows XP / MS-Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit)
What is LOG Storm and what is it useful for?
LOG Storm is a high-speed digital data logger used for recording and analyzing the activity from embedded electronic systems digital bus and data lines.
It records long traces of data - actually collecting digital bus activity during hours or days - and extracts specific functional events occurring on embedded systems.
||Logic Analyzer, Digital Data Logger, SPI & I²C Analyzer
||SPI & I²C bus monitor, High-speed data logger, Bus recorder
||100 kHz to 100 MHz
||1 to 20 bit
||8 MS on each data bit
||SPI, I²C on any of the 20 data lines.
Parallel decoding of multiple SPI / I²C bus supported with display in waveform viewer.
||Data qualification / Data filtering – hardware configurable data capture.
Fixed-length or variable length trigger type.
Always-on / automatic rearm logging capability.
Data streaming to PC over USB, enabling gigabyte data storage.
User-defined file size for storage on disk.
|Trigger I/O Resources
||Trigger and capture condition built on the 20 data bits (P0…P19)
|Clock I/O Resources
||1x Clock in for state analysis – up to 100 MHz
|Power Supply & Voltages
I/O voltage from 1.25V to 3.3V
Default I/O voltage: 3.3V LVCMOS
I/O voltages lower than 3.3V must be supplied externally
Max 8 mA per I/O
||USB 2.0 high speed
||LOG Storm Studio – Win 32/64 – GUI & free C/C++ API provided
Waveform viewer included