Stock: 1 unit only*
RFID-DUAL consist of 915MHZ active tag and 13.56 MHZ passive tag, which helps students to do various
experiment and application programming practice.
* This is an item that only accepts 1 unit per order.
1) A student can learn RFID system design skill effectively, since internal hardware operation of RFID can be observed through experiment.
2) A student can experiment and comprehend transmission protocols such as Anticollision and ISO/IEC
3) This equipment develops an ability to apply RFID system in various fields since RFID application programming can be experimented through provided API.
Comprehension of basic principle of RFID
Comprehension of RFID system design skill
Comprehension of SO/IEC 15693 protocol
Comprehension of Anti collision
Comprehension of reader configuration
Comprehension of RFID application
Part I Introduction of RFID technology
Chap.1. Explanation of basic theory of RFID
Chap 2. Hardware configuration
* Explanation of Reader circuit and operation process between Reader and Tag.
* Introduction of trainer and explanation about install and operation.
Basic operation experiment
* Experiment and explanation of basic operation of trainer
Part II RFID protocol
Chap 5. Packet configuration
* Explanation of Commend request and response packet configuration.
Chap 6. Anti collision
Explanation of anti collision algorism and realization.
Chap 7. CRC algorism
* Explanation of CRC16 algorism
Demo program activation
* Basic operation experiment about Read and Write of tag information
Experiment of RFID Commend
* Experiment of 15 Commend.
Chap 10.Experiment of Packet analysis.
* Analysis of Packet transmitted between reader and tag
Chap 11.Transmission protocol programming
* Programming of Commend packet
Part III API application programming
Chap 12.Comprehension of API
* Explanation about API and basic knowledge
of API example programming
Experiment through API application example
Experiment of API application programming
Experiment to develop an application program through API