Part No: MPGC-Bluetooth-Module-Class-1-Radio-Module
Providing a complete embedded solution, our Class 1 Bluetooth Module has advance features such as auto pairing and auto connect master. It is fully programmable with simple ASCII character commands over UART1 (locally) and Bluetooth (remotely). Integration is simple with the on board stacks and profiles. With a 128 bit encryption and Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum modulation the Bluetooth Module is highly secure. Error correction schemes guarantee package delivery.
The Bluetooth Module uses the standard Bluetooth Serial Port Profile and is compatible with all clients running under Windows™, PalmOS™, PocketPC™, and other platforms.
- Conforms to Bluetooth Version 2.0/1.2/1.1, FCC, CE and EMI standards, ISM 2.4GHz band Bluetooth Class 1
- Bluetooth SIG Qualified as End Product Listing : B013180 (no additional testing or fees required )
- Scatternet support, 802.11 coexistence
- Auto-connect master, and character based trigger modes
- Auto-discovery/pairing requires no software configuration (instant cable replacement)
||UART, USB, PCM
||13 x 25 mm
||1200bps up to 921.6Kbps
||Low power modes 50mA TX, 40mA RX (connected), 10ma (sniff mode), 2ma (idle ), 250ua(sleep)
||Class 1 high power amplifier, on Board ceramic RF chip antenna
||Operating: -40°C to +70°C